From: drjeffcooke <drjeffcooke@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Apr 11, 2012 11:00 pm
Subject: [DML] Wedgectomy results

Has anyone done the "wedgectomy" procedure on the door latches as described in
the DMCNews Files (see below).  What was your experience?

Since I'm going to be opening up both doors for a major overhaul, I want to do
all the maintenance/upgrades I can while I'm in there... 1) new window
regulators, 2) linear actuators replacement for solenoids, 3) adjustments
[passenger door troubles], and 4) return spring.

Thanks
Jeff

In the DMCNews Files listing...
Modifying DeLorean door locks.doc