[DML] Gulf Coast Delorean Owners Tech Day - This Saturday - April 14th -

[DML] Gulf Coast Delorean Owners Tech Day - This Saturday - April 14th - All are welcome

Hello again,

It looks like things are shaping up for our tech day in Livingston,
Louisiana.  In addition to the tech day we are planning to go to a
cruise in located in Hammond.   The plan is to meet at my house around
noon for some food, great stories, and some fun working on cars.

The cruise in will be Hammond at the Hammond Square Mall behind JC
Penney from 5PM til 9PM.  Cost is $2 to enter your car and admission
is free for all spectators.  Last time I went to it I felt very
welcome and got to see all sorts of nice classic cars.

So far the following people are attending.  If you are attending and
are not on the list please let me know so I can plan accordingly for
the food.

Steve - Driving Stainless
Drew - Driving Stainless
Fred - Driving Stainless
Jim  - Driving Stainless - Needs door adjustement
Farrar - Driving PT Cruiser

Please contact me privately by email for my phone number and directions.

----
Steve Rice

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional