From: "cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cbl302@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 18:19:14
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Middle East DeLoreans (was: Official export markets for the DeLorean)

>From what I understand..all the lessor(crap) cars were the ones that were exported to other places outside the USA..since the Markets there were slim or very spartan..and JZD had no established dealer networks..

Since there was a point in time when DMC was desperate to unload the Deloreans..and they had them stockpiled everywhere..in fact I remember that he sold a LOT of them to Kapac (or Consolidated International)and every time a Dealer sold a Delorean they were actually..buying them back from Kapac at a huge loss.

Not a way to run a Business..

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "james@..." <james@...> wrote:

> Point taken, Pete. Part of my problem is that I work with this subject
> matter all day long, and through my work with the DeLorean Museum, it also
> consumes a good portion of my "free time", as well. I often mistakenly
> presume that "everyone" reads the various DeLorean mags, websites and
> forums where this "found" information is published.
>

> http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1754-Middle-East-Deloreans
>

> This link talks about these cars, and contains scans of many factory
> documents that specifically reference these "Middle East" cars.
>

> http://www.deloreaneurotec.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=103
>

> Alistair Vanstone and I have worked together for several years to uncover
> the history of these officially exported cars.
>

> James
>

> ATTN: DML'ers - trim your posts, make your subject lines more in keeping
> with the subject matter, and keep it civil!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)