Re: [DML] Leak appearing Rear Passenger Side of engine - Ideas?

Re: [DML] Leak appearing Rear Passenger Side of engine - Ideas?

Thanks for your response guys!
I'll have to get underneath with some good cleaning rags and a flashlight after work, but I also am pretty sure it's the oil pressure sender right behind the oil filter.  Anyone else had any leaks appear from their sender?  The part's only $40, plus the adaptor and sealing ring, so I'm just going to go ahead and order it.  Worst case scenario I have a leak somewhere else, but a new sender. ;)
Thanks!
Shane

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx