From: ltshaneclarke <ltshaneclarke@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 1:37 PM
Subject: [DML] Leak appearing Rear Passenger Side of engine - Ideas?

Well, I just went for a drive and noticed an oil leak appearing just in front of the alternator alongside the engine just above the oil pan. Before I get underneath and investigate tonight, I wanted to see if anyone knew of any problem areas around there that leak regularly on our cars? I'm thinking it's possibly the pressure sensor, but I was just wanted to get some intel before I started poking around underneath the engine bay.

Thanks!
Shane Clarke
CPT, US Army

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx