Re: [DML] Open Question for Marc, Harold, Kevin, Kayo, David, et al

Re: [DML] Open Question for Marc, Harold, Kevin, Kayo, David, et al

I have never commented on your car, so don't try to pull me into your
narcissistic ring of BS!

I have never had an issue with you in the past, but your disrespect in this
topic is uncalled for and insulting.   If you have issues with certain
people then talk to them directly.   Do not single out me, or attack the
DMA as a whole.

If you can't be respectful enough to apologize for this thread, then don't
expect me to be respectful to YOU going forward.

Kevin Abato

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: