Subject: Re: [DML] Open Question for Marc, Harold, Kevin, Kayo, David, et al
From: content22207 <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC:

Message #82832 is a suitable enough place to start.

Follow that thread backwards. *YOU* brought up carburetion, in Message #82803, in a thread devoted to my lower front suspension!

Dearest Mr. Ong, what in the world does carburetion have to do with my upgraded front end? Why did you even bring it up?

If you have a problem with my front suspension, leave my carburetor out of it.

Likewise, if you have a problem with my carburetor, don't mention it in a suspension thread.

"WHO IS GOING TO BE YOUR DADDY?" Are you serious?...

Bill Robertson

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "K.L. (KAYO) Ong" <klo@...> wrote:

> Dearest Mr. Robertson:
>
> Why do you want to invoke my name in your nonsense??? You already
> have your captivated audience and followers...  After your subliminal
> (negative) remarks towards me, there is no reason or the need for me
> to entertain you with my precious time....
>
> Kayo Ong
> Lic 9D NY
>

> On Feb 26, 2012, at 8:54 AM, content22207 wrote:
>
> > For nearly a decade the DeLorean Mid Atlantic club recognized
> > "engineering excellence" with a semi-annual award named after
> > Charles Muffley. This was not an award for being a good club
> > member, or for being a good club officer -- the Charles Muffley
> > Award for Engineering Excellence was specifically designed to
> > recognize people who deviated from the factory design and modified
> > their DeLoreans.
> >
> > How exactly did Charles Muffley modify his own car that was so
> > notable in the first place? Did he only make one modification, or
> > were there multiple mods on his car?
> >
> > <crickets>Anyone?</crickets>
> >
> > Bill Robertson

<*> Your email settings: