[DML] Bill is not the problem here

What is with some of you people?

There seems to be a group of people that monitor everything Bill posts, picking it apart for some perceived slight to their car, their opinions, and now their country!

He has provided hundreds of useful tips and tricks that we can choose to implement or not.  But it's getting to the point that he can not even recommend a valve stem cap without legions of posts claiming it's illegal, unsafe, destroys the planet, etc. etc.

You guys say he "trolls" here to stir things up.  If he does he is the greatest Internet "fisherman" I have ever seen.  One sentence posted and he "hooks" fresh fish that goes on for days.  Some of you guys are bordering on stalking.

Bill has become the "puppet master".  He gives a string the slightest tug and you guys dance for days.  He has opinions, if you don't agree then ignore or join in the banter but stop trying to have him banned or moderated (whatever that is).  Bill must be laughing his butt off the way he can get you guys ranting and raving like maniacs over the slightest comments.

If you enjoy the banter join in, if not, then for your mental health take a break and stop reading them.  Carry on.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)