[DML] Upgraded Front Suspension: Once & For All

[DML] Upgraded Front Suspension: Once & For All

I just received a tersely worded eMail accusing me of not answering honest questions about my upgraded front suspension. That is of course utter nonsense -- I have answered every question posed. It's all there -- look it up (I am supposed to be putting the finishing touches on yet another carb conversion right now, so I don't have time to research every time and date, but I will do so after the sun sets). This is a recap:

Q: Why did you upgrade your front suspension?