Re: [DML] Inadequate Lotus Engineering

________________________________

From: content22207 brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Someone needs to call a minister, because my DeLorean is a miracle.  Somehow it
has managed to travel crash-free for 120,000 miles with a stock (but lowered)
suspension with OEM arms that apparently "don't work".

Bill, what your delusional method of reading email responses prevents you from
understanding is that no "purist" cares what you are doing to your car.  As much
as you play yourself the constant victim on these forums, I think the
experimenting is interesting and I trust a guy like Ed (and some
others) completely.  I also wouldn't deny there are modern handling improvements
that could be made to the DeLorean.

The issue here is that you are constantly talking about re-engineering systems
on the car, that you don't understand in a technical capacity, that aren't
inherently faulty (not to say there is no room for improvement).  The old
classic when you drilled a hole through your fibreglass to reroute the fan motor
vent you mistook for a drain tube comes to mind.  You seem to think the answer
is always to get out the drill, or weld a bigger piece of steel -- then you're
baffled when every owner in the world doesn't follow your unnecessary, and often
misguided, footsteps.

It will be frustrating to watch the inevitable response to this message refuting
a point that no one actually made.  But then again, I'm not sure who's crazier:
I've now responded to the thread twice!

Jake Kamphoefner
1063 - Miracle Machine "...  And of course we have evidence sitting in our own
driveways."

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: