[DML] DMCH Open House

We just returned from the DMCH Open House.  It was one of the best DeLorean events we have been to in the last 20 years.

It featured the new DMCH Electric DeLorean with Lithium Batteries.   This was a very nice DC conversion and the best electric DeLorean yet.  And, its off the line performance is outstanding. Free rides for many people.

The event also featured the new stage 3 supercharger for the DeLorean engine.  I very nice OEM looking performance add on.  Free rides for many people.

They had 3 DeLorean Time Machines, from Danny, Video Bob and Gary Weaver.
The art of making DeLorean Time Machines is now perfected, with all the parts being reproduced and professionally installed.   There are now estimated to be over 50 Delorean Time Machine replicas.

There were rotating tech sessions on SS repair, brake and hydraulic systems resto,  overhead T top steel reinforcement repair and reinforcement, and access to other Deloreans under going repair and restoration.

And a update on the DeLorean museum.

Great entertainment and food.  Auctions of rare DeLorean collectables.

They transformed the show room overnight from Friday to Saturday.  I don't think many DMCH employees slept that night.

And all the DMCH employees mingled with the attendees which was great fun and enthusiasm.

The hotel bar was a great central meeting place.  With BTTF video's playing.

We missed the race track event, due to business commitments, but some day, I really want to put my V8 Time Machine on this race track.

Really great to see the Delorean is continuing to evolve.

Great job Steven, James and everyone else.

Bob, Gail and Ryan Brandys

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: