  From: Tony Pistachio
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2010 7:22 PM
  Subject: [DML] Bodywork

  I just got into an accident with my DeLorean!
  Nobody was hurt. The other driver turned left into me while I was only going like 25mph.. Its all cosmetic but it caused damage to the whole freakin' side of the car. Drivers side front fascia & fender, door and rear fender. Unbelievable. She got a ticket for failure to yield so its clearly her fault.
  I bought the car from Rob Grady like 8 years ago and its been perfect ever since. I'm dying inside.

  Any advice as to how to go about repairing/replacing would be greatly appreciated.

  Tony
  Wapingers Falls NY

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional