[DML] Re: Bodywork

Before you go picking out your shop you should be talking to the insurance company and see what they will cover. You can certainly mention places that you think are qualified to do a proper repair but in the end all you want is the money it will take to repair. This has to include (if covered) the cost to get the car to and from the repair shop. Depending on your insurance there may not be a rental car but there may be a deductible. Worst case they total the car and take it from you. It all depends on what your policy says, what the value of the car is according to the policy, and what it will cost to repair.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rod Dillman <rhdillman@...> wrote:

> Tony,
>
> Sorry about your mishap but glad you were not injured.
>
> My only advice would be that you insist that all damage be repaired by a DeLorean only shop (the DMC shops or Rob).

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)