[DML] Re: Auto trans shift Kit

Resoldering, yes, you're right!
However knowing old electronics, most of the guys that are going to replace parts will also inspect the solderwork.

And the two caps over the ICs, yes, that's a slip of the mind: ceramic is the way to go there.

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@...> wrote:

> Hey Welmoed,
>

> you forgot to tell him the most important part of repairing these Governors:
>

> Resoldering EVERYTHING !
>

> you are the only one I know who replaces resistors,
>
> transistors are not needed to be replaced but nice to have,
>
> the two caps ? yes replace them
>
> and the two extra caps above the OP amps are nice to have, too,
>
> but no tantalum ones instead use ceramic ones?
>

> Elvis & 6548 & SEVENofNINE

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: