Re: [DML] Carbon fiber louvers - anyone interested?

Re: [DML] Carbon fiber louvers - anyone interested?

Maybe even tweak the original fascia design to give it a slicker look and maybe fit the new generation headlights..a lot of possibilities there to update the fascia to give it a cool 2011 look,since the newer one piece headlights are lightweight they could be incorporated right into the carbon fiber fascia..

Claude
1024
Brick

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Rod Dillman <rhdillman@...> wrote:

> Hello Tom,
>
> I have no need for your carbon fiber louvers at this time. I do however, appreciate your wide angle mirrors everytime I drive my DeLorean. They are a great safety upgrade for the cars. They were super easy to install since I had no need to hook up the heater element.
> Thanks for making them available.
>
> Best wishes for your new project.
>
> Rod
> 10921