[DML] Columbus, OH British Car Show Downloadable (featuring the Delorean

[DML] Columbus, OH British Car Show Downloadable (featuring the Delorean) Registration Form in PDF format

Hello fellow Delorean owners and enthusiasts,

Below is the link to the downloadable version of the registration form for the British Car Show featuring the Delorean at Quaker Steak and Lube on May 15th in Columbus, OH.
Just click on the link, print, fill out, and send it in with the registration fee.
If you choose, you can wait until the day of the show to register and participate for an additional $5. However, I would strongly urge you to pre-register in case the show gets sold out(there have always been extra spaces available in the past, but it can never be guaranteed).

I also would like to announce that I am officially a Delorean owner and that my recent purchase of VIN 3307 from Cliff Schmucker will be put back together and making its first car show debut here!
A very special thanks to Cliff and Dave Bauerle for helping me to make my dream come true! Please come, check it out, and share in the celebration!

      Events Page:
      http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/events.htm

      Direct link to the registration form:
      http://www.ohiodeloreans.com/docs/BCD27-Registration.pdf

More info below:

Where: Quaker Steak and Lube Restaurant-Columbus, OH
When: Sunday, May 15th, 2011 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. All cars must be in the car show area by noon; no late cars will be allowed in the show.
If there is enough interest, the Delorean cars will meet at the Hilton Hotel across the street and caravan to the show together to make a grand entrance at 9:00 a.m.
Where to park: spectator and trailer parking is located at the end of the Target parking lot (behind Wendy's), southwest of the show.
How Much: Spectators-Free; Cars -$10 pre-registered, $5 each additional; late registration $15 (postmarked after May 7th) A portion of the registration fee will be donated to "Canine Companions".
-The first 225 entrants will receive a dash plaque. There will be over 30 classes of cars for judging by popular vote.
-At this time I am conservatively estimating that more than a dozen Deloreans will be participating!
-No cold shoulders from the event coordinators and club as I have heard from owner's past experiences at other shows.
-Don't forget your Delorean (or British) Rocker/Valve Cover Race Car for the "Rocker Cover Race"(similar to pinewood derby). Email me for more details and rules.
-Bring your original "British Car" artwork, crafts, models, and photos for the Art Show.
-Saturday night from 7-10 pm will be a "meet and greet" ($5 each person at the door) at the Cambria Suites Hospitality Suite at Lyra Dr/Gemini Pkwy; This is also the host hotel for the event at $99(plus tax) Saturday night if interested. The Cambria Suites hotel phone number is 614-841-9100.
-Saturday starting at 11:30 am there is a driving tour that begins at the Cambria Suites and ends sometime in the afternoon.
-Vendors are welcome to the show on May 15th at $15 for pre-registration and $25 for late registration (postmarked after May 7th). There are only (15) 10 'x 10' spaces available; first come/first serve.
The venue area is very nice, next to I-71 and the Polaris mall; lots of shopping is on both sides of Polaris Parkway for those interested in venturing out during the show.
There is also a "Magic Mountain" activity center (go karts, putt-putt golf, laser tag, arcade games, etc.) within walking distance for the young and young-at-heart.

Here is an excellent excuse to get owners and enthusiasts together to hang out and have fun in a car show environment along with taking notes and exercising wit on the interesting Delorean comments from spectators....

See you there!!

Josh Q  VIN 3307

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional