RE: [DML] Starting Issues

John,

Reverse the polarity on the fuel pump and see if it seems to run in reverse
ok. If so then jumper the RPM relay to force the pump to run and see if the
3" disk in the air flow meter is hard to push down. If so then you should
have fuel pressure.

Don't flood by keeping the CSV plugged in as you try to start. Plugs could
be gas fouled / black to the point that it may not run unless you swap them
out.

Make sure you have a round 9 to 10 volts on the blue / yellow wire on the
left side of the resistor. Then make sure the volts is also on the right
side of the lower part of the resistor going to the + side of the ignition
coil and if not charge the battery over night.

One more thing, unplug the wire going to the fire wall from the ignition
distributor and it should read around 600 ohms. If not the engine won't run.

Gas, fire and compression = starting.

John Hervey
www.deloreanautoparts.com