[DML] DeLorean for sale

Well, it has come to this ... I am going to have to sell my DeLorean.  It is a 1981 black interior manual with about 41000 miles and ......... a gas flap (VIN 2345)!  The car is in fantastic condition and requires very little work, so when you buy the car, you can drive it and not have to mess around trying to get it on the road.  Selling this car is something that I have to do, not want to do.  Because of how much this is killing me to do, I do not want to sell the car to anyone I know or anyone local to where I live (Maryville, TN).  The car is mechanically sound enough that I would not hesitate to drive it cross country at any time ... disclaimer:  this is a car from 1981 and mechanical breakdowns can occur at any time.

Stuff:
Yokohama AVS tires
new seat covers
ceramic coated exhaust and sway bar
antenna windshield
new cargo net
"DeLorean" floor mats
all oil fluids are synthetic
A/C system is converted to R-14
fanzilla
lockzilla
new window regulators
new fan blower
new radiator and condenser
new water pump
stainless water tank
stainless water cover (in the engine compartment)
new clutch master and slave cylinders
new brake master cylinder
all brakes have been rebuilt
stainless braided brake lines
stainless braided clutch line
Viper alarm system
6 disk CD changer in the second glove box behind the drivers seat
original stereo
all speakers upgraded
Grady lowering springs in the front ... the ride looks perfect!

Things wrong:
A/C not working properly

I am asking $25,000 and I will be placing it on eBay in a few days if I don't find anyone on the list that wants it first.  E-mail me for additional questions or photos.  Please, only serious people as I don't want to be plagued with non-serious people.  This is really killing me to have to do.

Thank you,

Sean
delorsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: