From: Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
To: dmcnews <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, Feb 2, 2011 8:02 pm
Subject: RE: [DML] DOA looking for volunteers? for manual rewrite

You keep talking about Ed, and I have not mentioned him at all in any of my (recent) discussions.

I think you know what work I have done for Ken/DCS, as well as the DMA over the years. Not to mention my contributions to the DML in the past 15+ years. I am not a stand on the side lines and criticize type of guy. I'd be glad to help in this effort as soon as the DOA gets their issues worked out.

--- On Wed, 2/2/11, Josh Haldeman <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> help, and think it's a waste of time to argue about what Ed
> Bernstein did

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: