RE: [DML] DOA looking for volunteers? for manual rewrite

RE: [DML] DOA looking for volunteers? for manual rewrite

You keep talking about Ed, and I have not mentioned him at all in any of my (recent) discussions.

I think you know what work I have done for Ken/DCS, as well as the DMA over the years.  Not to mention my contributions to the DML in the past 15+ years.  I am not a stand on the side lines and criticize type of guy.  I'd be glad to help in this effort as soon as the DOA gets their issues worked out.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx