RE: [DML] Re: The DOA's "lawsuit", from the target of such

RE: [DML] Re: The DOA's "lawsuit", from the target of such

I should amend my comments regarding the service manual project to state
that it is intended to be free to the community once published in pdf or
other web-friendly format.  Sort of our own community driven "DeLorean
Wikipedia" project to benefit everyone.  Not just a single group or club.

-Josh

Josh Haldeman - Vice-President

DeLorean Owners Association