[DML] DOA

For the last few days I have read a lots about the DOA on this site. I have been a member of the DOA since 1982, I joined for one reason and one reason only. This is a group of people with the same car as me, we have had the same problems and over the years together we have turned the Delorean from a crappy car into one that is really quite a good car. The updates, the how to fix it items, the people with the knowledge to repair the car--- it all started with the DOA. In the beginning this is about all we had.
People quit the fussing and embrace the DOA for what it is, a group of Delorean owners who love their cars. The magazine is great, and maybe we do not get a great bang for the bucks the membership costs, but if you dont want to join just quit the fussing and dont join. As for me I shall continue to renew my membership and remember the days when the DOA was the only show in town

Andy Blackmon
Owner since Feb, 1982
03513

<*> Your email settings: