[DML] Island Turbo Set Driver's Side Exhaust Manifold Needed

[DML] Island Turbo Set Driver's Side Exhaust Manifold Needed

My 1983 Delorean was modified prior to my ownership with an original cat free twin Island Turbo set up.  The Driver's side exhaust manifold has developed cracks at the front of the engine and is leaking exhaust.  I am looking for a replacement driver's side exhaust manifold that may have been removed or salvaged from another Island Turbo set up.  Please contact me if you have the part or if you know of someone who may have the part.
Thank you.
Mike Townsley
michaeltownsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings: