[DML] New BLACK Hot Wheels DeLorean

These are due in stock in September of this year, but we're taking
pre-orders for qty's of 12 to ensure that we have enough to fill the orders.
We're cutting off pre-orders the morning of Tuesday, July 6th.

http://www.delorean.com/store/p-1047...k-12-pack.aspx

Regards,

James Espey

------------------------------------