[DML] Re: ‘Back to the Future Trilogy’ 25th anniversary Blu-ray arrving

[DML] Re: ‘Back to the Future Trilogy’ 25th anniversary Blu-ray arrving October 26!

And I hope that they are properly cropped for the Blu-ray versions. What a debacle that was when they came out on DVD.

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx