Re: [DML] DCS 2010 questions

We had a smaller crew this year volunteer to help than in past shows so there were a lot of things we could not do.
Kevin also was very busy so he had the photos of plates and was the only one that counted cars.
>From what we have found this week we were between 100 and 105 cars.
We will try to narrow that down farther but that looks like the number
Basically this show was pretty much equal to Cleveland in attendance so we had around 350 people for the entire event with Saturday having the most at the evening at 331.
Gettysburg was the largest with 154 cars and 654 people with the Saturday event at 562 I believe.

I know nothing about he Penthouse thing

As far as the vending machine.
that machine along with the BTTF pinball game I brought down.
Both Machines worked when they left here but both got jostled on the way down and were not working when I got to Lexinton.
Again with lack of time I chose to fix the BTTF Machine and Nick Helped me there.
We spent time on it and got it running but I never had time to get the grabber working.
I bought it for the show and was going to load it up with Delorean stuff.
Again just understaffed and did the things that kept the show going first.
that was just a low priority.  Sorry but I did intend it for the show.

Ken