Re: [DML] Parts Available, DCS Lexington Delivery

If anyone would like photos of the muffler, fan cowling or rear spoiler  please email me at rhdillman@yahoo and I will try to send them to you. Thanks,  Rod

--- On Fri, 6/11/10, Rod Dillman <rhdillman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Rod Dillman <rhdillman@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Parts Available, DCS Lexington Delivery
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, June 11, 2010, 7:44 PM

I have just had Dave Swingle, DMC Midwest, add the Stage 1 engine upgrade to Vin 10921. It is a DMC Texas refurbish which I purchased in 2001. The car had 3050 miles on it in 2001 and had 17,800 when Stage 1 was added.

I am offering everything removed from my car(manifolds, crossover pipe, muffler ,etc. etc.etc). to anyone interested or in need. Dave was very complementry of the condition of the removed parts. I will take $300 or best offer, see best offer details below.

I have a "performance muffler" which I purchased on ebay in 1999 and intended to add to Vin 6032 and never did before trading for 10921. These mufflers were marketed  by Fred Lockett in the early 90s and were advertised in Delorean World. They are stainless steel, have 2 inch tailpipes and not much baffeling inside. I believe they were advertised at $399. I paid $284 plus shipping when I bought it.  I have been told that these mufflers are pretty loud but I have never heard one installed. It has occupied space in my garage for far too long . I was told it had fewer than 500 miles on it when I bought it. I will take $250 or best offer for it.

I have a fan cowling taken off of 10921 when I added new low amp fans and a new radiator to 10921. It is pretty much like NOS and I will take $35 or best offer for it.

I have a rear spoiler that was attached to the rear louvers of 6032  when I bought it. The spoiler is fiberglass and is in fair to good condition. To me it detracted from the car and I removed it. It was too Bo and Luke Dukeish for the DMC. I will take $20 or best offer for it. (Sorry Uncle Jesse.)

Now for best offer on the above. I will take the price stated above for each item or the greatest offer HIGHER.  In case of identical offers, the first one submitted prevails.This is not an auction, state what you want to pay once and I will sell to the best offer. Deadline for all offers is June 15, 10AM Eastern Daylight Time. I will deliver any item that sells to the DCS Lexington. If you are not attending DCS, selling price and shipping costs will be paid by buyer before item(s) are shipped. Your offer or any questions should be sent to my  personal email (rhdillman@xxxxxxxxx .

 I hope someone can benefit from some or all above. I need to make space in my garage.

Thanks,  Rod

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: