Re: [DML] Disabling Lambda

Hello Rich,

you're the first one I ever hear of who has a failed Lambda ECU.
And then you have a second one that fails on your car ?

Very unlikely.

This thing is so far away from a computer as the automatic
governor is. Most of it is good old analogue electronics
and if it is really dead, it shouldn't be hard to repair it.
(Dave ? Bitsyncmaster ? )

And if you know somebody who owns a CO-tester ( no, not
the $50 stuff) you can set it pretty good now to run
better or more fuel efficient.

Elvis & 6548

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--