[DML] Re: Is my problem the stereo or the speakers?

[DML] Re: Is my problem the stereo or the speakers?

Speakers are the same age as the car.
Usually the edge of the conus is detached from the metal.
Sometimes not totally and then you will hear deformed sound, somtimes nothing.

Use a good speaker to test if it's not the wiring (any 4-8 Ohm speaker will do).
If they produce sound, the wiring is okay and your speakers are the bad guys.

Welmoed.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "barr5930" <barr5930@...> wrote:

> I have seen in a few post on other websites about some speakers that quit working on the factory craig radio systems in the delorean, and sometimes they work intermittenly. Is this a problem with the stereo itself or is it the wireing and or the factory speakers? The reason i am asking is because i want to try and keep my delorean as stock as possible but as of right now only one speaker is working (rear driver side)and though i do love to hear my delorean purr it gets kind of boring after the first hour.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)