RE: [DML] DCS Fun Facts

  I would, indeed, love to attend with youse guys this year. I had a GREAT time in Vegas, seeing old friends, meeting new ones, and the general Delorean owner comaradarie. (EXCELLENT cigars!)   However, I spend my Summers (9 weeks this year) "playing" Nurse at the Boy Scout Camp just outside Talihina, Okla. This will be my sixth Summer there.  I was quite pleased the gathering was was moved to the Fall last time so I could attend. And wouldn't you know, they moved up the weekend for my 4th MS-150 (150 mi. bicycle ride to benefit Multiple Sclerosis), so I went to Vegas instead of getting to do both events.  -sigh!-  I'll be thinking of you, and looking fwd to seeing pics on line. I AM planning to go to Belfast in 2011 (3rd time) for the 30th Anniversary celebration. Hope to see y'all there!     Drive Stainless    Robert   VIN 6924   :-)

> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
> Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 06:26:14 -0400
> Subject: [DML] DCS Fun Facts
>
> I had a few e-mails asking me why I had not done any fun facts so far.
> Well time has been one factor as I have been real busy but I took time to do some for this weekend.
>
> Also we have again updated the web page at www.deloreancarshow.com and have referenced our facebook page with some photos of the Collection that Cliff has.  These are documents from DeLorean and have tons of information such as rough drafts of the owners manual, service manual, checks, QA documents, design documents etc.  For a view of these go to the home page then go to the bottom of the list we use to update the event (just above pic of raffle car dash)
> click on the facebook tab and have fun.  We also have two more DMC former Employees coming thanks to Tony and Matt.  So we will have three former DMC employees that are new to the show (Nick Sutton was at the last show to help with the Museum so he will have a prepared presentation this time based on what he knows and what he has found at DCS.)  A total of 4 former DMC employees will be at the show the most we have ever had so if you have questions about what happened at DMC here is your chance to ask.

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: