[DML] DCS Fun Facts

I had a few e-mails asking me why I had not done any fun facts so far.
Well time has been one factor as I have been real busy but I took time to do some for this weekend.

Also we have again updated the web page at www.deloreancarshow.com and have referenced our facebook page with some photos of the Collection that Cliff has.  These are documents from DeLorean and have tons of information such as rough drafts of the owners manual, service manual, checks, QA documents, design documents etc.  For a view of these go to the home page then go to the bottom of the list we use to update the event (just above pic of raffle car dash)
click on the facebook tab and have fun.  We also have two more DMC former Employees coming thanks to Tony and Matt.  So we will have three former DMC employees that are new to the show (Nick Sutton was at the last show to help with the Museum so he will have a prepared presentation this time based on what he knows and what he has found at DCS.)  A total of 4 former DMC employees will be at the show the most we have ever had so if you have questions about what happened at DMC here is your chance to ask.

Now for the fun facts.

Total number of people signed up so far 142 (does not include the 30+ including my family and support cast and guests)
             this means that we already have as many people as we had in Vegas.

30% -  Roughly the difference between last show and this show for registrations so far. Gettysburg had more signed up
             by now.  Rate is similar to Memphis and Pigeon Forge so far.

States - Who is coming and where well so far we have the following.
              NJ, NY, LA, OH, MI, PA, TX, CA,NC, IL, MO,WI, BRITISH COLUMBIA,NE, WA, AZ, AL, IO, IN, CT, FL,          UT, VA, AL, ND, MD AND A NUMBER FROM OVERSEAS.   And again as usual Ohio, IL and NJ are among the top states with people coming.

Bus tour - A bus holds 50 people and we have three busses so far we have sold 1 1/2 busses so we are half way there.
              Note due to the added length of the trip we only  have the AM trip as the bus fills they will go so that you can get back in time. 1st bus will leave at approx 9 and the last one about 10:15 -11:00 this is TBD based on how the busses fill.

Vin Plates:  So far 34% of you have requested the vin plate this is about the same as the 37% in Vegas and we expect this to change with time.

First time VS repeat - This is where the difference is we are about 28% new and 72% returning.  Usually we are closer to 50-50.

This is the second show that we are combining totally with the Bricklins but we have had them at all of the shows except I believe Chicago.

The number of Guests that worked for DMC that will be at the show is 4.  The most we have ever had.

So sign up now this is a great weekend to do so and thanks for your support. This is your show.
Without you there is no show.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional