From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 10:52:04
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: Value to insure the car for?

All that means is that someone made a expensive mistake, and didn't know the market price for a DeLorean.  Insurance is intended to provide you with the replacement value, which is supposed to be the roughly the market value plus any purchasing costs.

Within the DeLorean community, you know that you can buy a car in the same condition as yours all day long for less than 30K.

Jake Kamphoefner
1063

[moderator snip]

<*> Your email settings: