From: "dmc2743" <dmc2743@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 13:12:25
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Museum Deloreans

Hi all. My name is Dermot and this is my first post on the dml, though I have bee getting the digests for about a year now since I got my D back in '08.

I am entertaining myself by compiling a list of Deloreans in Museums around the world. Up to 26 at the moment. Does anyone here know of any more?

Here's the list so far:

USA - 16
00500 Crawford Auto Aviation Museum, Cleveland OH
01057 Ellingson Car Museum, Rogers, MN
02341 Volo Auto Museum, Volo, IL
03489 Volo Auto Museum, Volo, IL (not sure about these two. I think there is only 1 there now)
04300 un named museum, Reno, NV (gold car)
04301 Peterson Museum, Los Angeles, CA (gold car)
07004 Northeast Classic Car Museum, Norwich, NY
10019 Gilmore Car Museum, Hickory Corners, MI
10485 Autoworld Museum, Fulton, MO

Vin?? Universal Studios, Orlando FL (BTTF)
Vin?? Universal Studios, Hollywood CA (BTTF)
Vin?? Hollywood Star Cars, Gatlinburg, TN
Vin?? Bewley's City Garage Car Museum, Greeneville TN.
Vin?? Music Valley Car Museum, Nashville, TN. (ex-George Jones car)
Vin?? Tupelo Automobile Museum in Tupelo, MS.
Vin?? Blaker Antique Auto and Clock Collection, Turlock, CA

Canada - 1
10004 Louis Tussauds Waxworks Museum, Niagara Falls, ON

UK - 7
00513 Ulster Folk & Transport Museum, Cultra NI
00758 Lakeland Motor Museum, England
01990 London Car Museum, London England
05126 un-named Museum, London (painted Red)
06889 Beaulieu Motor Museum, England
10680 Cornish Goldsmiths Museum, Cornwall, England (BTTF)
11747 Coventry Museum, Coventry, England

Europe - 2
00975 Museum Auto & Technickmuseum, Sinsheim, Germany
Vin?? Muzeum Sportovních Vozù ( Sports Car Museum) , Lany, Czech Republic

Who has seen the most? James E (DMCH) has the crown so far with 7.
thanks

Dermot (2743)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional