From: mike.griese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:47:10
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [DML] DMC and Trademarks

One point that I don't recall having been made is that during the time that the DMC logo was unprotected, anybody could have registered it.

Anybody.

Ford, GM, Chrysler, BMW, VW, Seat, Kia, Hyundai, Honda, Toyota, Rupert Murdoch, Disney, Procter & Gamble - anybody.

Imagine what the DeLorean community would be like if somebody outside of the community owned it.

--
Mike

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional