RE: [DML] Re: M5 Rivnuts (Fiberglass filler for installing new?)

RE: [DML] Re: M5 Rivnuts (Fiberglass filler for installing new?)

Dave,

The beauty of these particular ribbed riv-nuts is the hole diameter is about
30% larger than NOS, so 90% of the time you won't have to do fiberglass
work, and they are much stronger than any Jack-nut I've seen. OK that's it.
if you still disagree I give up.white flag time :-)

Rob Grady,

P.J.Grady Inc.

  _____