[DML] DMC Request in Peekskill, NY (30Apr2010-2May2010)

[DML] DMC Request in Peekskill, NY (30Apr2010-2May2010)

The DMA received the message below this morning.  Would be nice to get 1 or more owners to show up to this & show the kids come cool, old cars.  Contact Otto at 'ovondrak (at) yahoo.com' to coordinate.  I'm not sure if he is looking for 1 DMC....or the more; the merrier.

"Hello-

My name is Otto Vondrak, and I'm a Boy Scout leader with Westchester-Putnam (NY) BSA. We are planning a special all-council Camporee this Spring to celebrate the 100th Anniversay of Scouting in America. Our theme is "Scouting's Past, Scouting's Future." We expect about 1,200 Scouts from Westchester and Putnam counties to attend this weekend event. Part of our evening entertainment is a showing of "Back to the Future."

As a DeLorean fan myself, I thought it would be great to introduce a new generation of fans to this car "in the flesh." Our event will take place in Peekskill, New York from April 30-May 2. I would like to inquire with your club to see if there are any DeLorean owners in the area who could join us on Saturday, May 1 to display their DMC with us for they day.

Any help or leads would be appreciated. Thanks for your time!

-otto-
ASM Katonah Troop 1
Centennial Camporee Committee

http://centennialcamporee.blogspot.com/";