Re: [DML] Moderating Team Change...

Josh - Thanks for all of your help as a moderator.  You should have no trouble sorting out the DOA after a year or so of handling this lot.  Good luck and when you hand over the presidency to the next person, you are welcome to come back.

--
Mike

-------------- Original message from "Josh Haldeman" <jhaldeman@xxxxxxxx>: --------------

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx