AW: [DML] Re: Keyless Entry????

Lots of good advices.how much do you know about electronics ?

For around $30 you should get a keyless entry system that can be installed
easily.
If  door poppers are not needed - it's pretty easy to do.

Most signals that you need can be taken from the door lock module,
you should upgrade it anyways.

Ground-switched !

It gets a bit more complicated if you need the blinkers to flash when
pushing
a button. If you can live without that - then it's very easy.

ebay: 230388231204  just as an example.

I started a how-to several years ago but never finished it.
But I can help you if you want, maybe this is a good reason
to finish that how-to.

Elvis & 6548

    dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    dmcnews-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx