From: S C <dmamessages@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 19:52:31
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] BTTF car in Morristown

Kevin,

I found all the information and posted it on DMCTALK, but forgot to update
everyone here.  It is from the Long Valley Auto Body shop, they have a
website.  They trailered both the BTTF car and the Scooby Doo van.  I was
thinking of maybe stopping by sometime this week to find out more from them.

-Steve Cosgrove
Vin 1494

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 7:44 PM, Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Steve: I am told there is a BTTF conversion car in Long Valley. Likely
> that is the car you saw in Morristown. I am told the owner has a towing or
> auto body shop, but I have never been able to track him down
>
> Kevin Abato
> Vin# 16680
> www.grenexmedia.com

<*> Your email settings: