RE: [DML] Re: DOA - Just a few thoughts...

RE: [DML] Re: DOA - Just a few thoughts...

Not sure where you get your information about the DMA needing to "get back
on track" Harold but the club is perfectly fine.  This year's fall tour has
50+ people and over 22 Deloreans scheduled to attend.   That?s close to one
of the best attendance records yet for that event.
I know the summer fun run was cancelled since the location seemed to be an
issue and too few people registered.   I am seeing many old members who left
the club in the past have now returned to the club this year after a
specific person left office and vowed to never return.   Atmosphere in the
DMA appears to be upbeat and enthusiastic.   Many of us are excited about
seeing each other and going to the Fall Foliage Tour event this weekend.

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680
www.grenexmedia.com