[DML] Re: New DOA President & Vice-President

[DML] Re: New DOA President & Vice-President

This topic (thread) has really got people to speak up! Everyone has strong opinions on this! Josh certainly has a hard way to go getting everyone together on this one! I wish him all the luck but he can't do it alone. If you want change it can only happen if you work with and not against him. Mark's way won't work, staying out until it achieves his level of perfection. The answer is to get involved, volunteer, offer suggestions, help run an event, DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, just do more than pick it apart and complain. I agree transparency is important, all the large clubs try to at least publish minutes of the meetings and they are open to all paid members (if they care to travel of course). At the very least there should be an annual Treasurer's report so the membership can see what the money is being spent on.
David Teitelbaum

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Abato" <delorean@...> wrote:

> Linda:
> First off, not sure what you mean by "must suck to not have any help in your area".  The DMA is my local club and we have tons of events and help each other a lot.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)