From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
aphawrldch@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 8:52 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: New DOA President & Vice-President

_Southern California DeLorean Club_
(http://www.socaldeloreans.org/Welcome.html)

This is MY club. I am a paid member. I joined all the fun events for
almost a full year before I even heard there was a membership available.
Let's see... A discount at the Back to the Future event in Burbank. Then
there was the Irish Festival that WE were allowed in for FREE because of our

cars. That was two years in a row. The trip to the March air Base and
getting my car's picture taken under a SR71 and next to a _B_ (mailto:B@) 25

was flat priceless. All the parades we have been asked to join, and allowed
to share in the fun, decorations, and experiences. The Christmas rally.
GREAT event coming up soon in November will be a shocker to be kind. Are
these club events? Maybe not all of them. The lunches are club events,
but ALL are welcome. I have never felt pressured to pay to join, but
pressured to join in the fun. We just met at the British Car days. Club
event? I don't think so...BUT if you look on the web site...the club made
sure
that everyone knew about it. The So. Cal club has allowed me to meet
fellow D owners and find the fun to be had with others. We were all welcomed

to the Air Land and Sea in Pasadena. Our club has fun! Nothing to hide
that I know of. The technical advice has also been an added bonus. IF for
some reason I do not renew my membership, I have received my membership
value with pictures, and experiences that will last a life time. Must suck
to not have any help in your area.
Linda
4066

16:44:00