RE: [DML] Re: New DOA President & Vice-President

RE: [DML] Re: New DOA President & Vice-President

We have local chapter forums on the DOA café, located here:

http://deloreanowners.forumotion.com/index.htm

This is a relatively new offering, and the Board hasn?t marketed the
availability of this forum very much so far.  Hence the low numbers.  The
forum is however open to anyone who?d like to join.  (for free even!)

There is a bit more involvement on Tamir?s forum here:

http://www.dmctalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48

However, overall, there has been relatively little involvement in the local
chapters as of late, mostly due to the same problems we?ve been discussing
here all along with the perception of the organization as a whole.  I hope
that I have provided some insight into how I will be addressing this in my
new role.  I will continue to listen, in order to make sure we get it right
when we sit down to reformulate what the DOA can and should be.

-Josh