From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
aphawrldch@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2009 2:08 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] California Smog

Well...4066 just failed smog.  Sure could use some help as to where to go to
fix this.  Not to go... What do I replace?

%CO2

Test 15 MPH  1496 RPM  meas 8.5/8.3

        25 MPH  2451 RPM meas 9.0/7.6

HC (PPM)

15 mph  Max 141  Ave 45  Meas 141  CLOSE!

25 mph  Max 113  Ave 33  Meas 69

CO (%)

15 MPH Max 0.99  Ave 0.16 meas 0.20

25 MPH Max 0.79  Ave 0.14 Meas 0.15

NO (PPM)

15 MPH Max 1148  Ave  434  Meas  854

25 MPH Max 978    Ave 357   Meas  1172.  FAIL!

Any suggestions would be appreciated!  Would LOVE to just have to change
plug wires, air filter, something semi simple.  I'm sure I'm just dreaming!
But sure am hopeful!

Thanks

Linda

<*> Your email settings: