[DML] Re: DMA Fall Foliage Tour 2009

Happy October, FFT is less than 17 days away!

Ghost Tours: Due to the popularity of Ghost Tours this time of year, we need to cut off the signup for this be the end of the day Friday October 9th.  If you're arriving on Friday & are interested in the Ghost Tour, please notify us (justin(at)deloreanmidatlantic.com) before the end of the work week.  The first tour @ 8PM is currently filled & a second reservation needs to be made.  Note: there may be a small fee for this event, but the officers need to look at the budget when all costs are determined to see how much the club can subsidize.

Fall Driving Tour Start Time: We have dedicated to 11AM on Saturday as the official start of the driving tour.  If you are planning small group breakfasts, be sure to be back to the Sleep Inn parking lot before 11AM.  Also, we are arranging the 1947 Ford from BTTF to be in the parking lot from 9-11 if the owner's schedule works with that.  Final itineraries will be e-mailed out prior to the FFT for GPS programming in advance & hard copies will also be available before the drive.

FFT Website: The last intended FFT website update has been published [http://www.deloreanmidatlantic.com/events09/fft2009.htm].  The site now contains all pertinent information.  If arriving early on Friday, note the listed options of local things to do & plan your day around some of those locations around Lancaster & York, PA.  Additionally, we are informally organizing dinner at a locally-owned restaurant.  You may also do dinner on your own as there are many chain & local eateries along US30 just a few miles west of the hotels area.

Ladies Fleeces! As a reminder, if you are interested in a ladies' fitted fleece jacket, please e-mail Kevin Abato (delorean(at)abato.net) by October 26th.  Prices are to be $35/each.  For more information, see the sizing info & color info (EXCEPT Navy) [Sizing: http://www.abato.net/portsize.jpg /  Colors: http://www.abato.net/portcolor.jpg].

Justin
Treasurer, DMA
VIN 02075

<*> Your email settings: