Re: [DML] TIRE ALERT!!!

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Three of the four Cooper brands have matching sets for the DeLorean:

Cooper Tires Cobra Radial G/T
www.coopertire.com/html/products/tires_passenger.aspx?page=cobra_gt

Dean Tires Stinger Radial GTS
www.deantires.com/html/products/tires_passenger.aspx?page=dean_tires_passenger_stinger_radial_gts

Mastercraft Tires Avenger GT
www.mastercrafttires.com/html/products/tires_passenger.aspx?page=mastercraft_tires_passenger_avenger_GT

Of the three, I like the aggressive look of the Mastercraft Tires Avenger GT over the others. That doesn't mean they will perform any better though. I haven't yet found out if all three are from the same manufacturing location, but and all three are 50,000 mile tires.

Thanks Steve Cosgrove for letting me know about the Mastercraft Avenger GT's. I'm probably going to buy them when it comes time to replace my current tires. Which should be about four years (once I get my DeLorean reassembled).

Thank you everyone,
Ben Ferguson
Mesa, AZ
VIN 10365
captain_hydrogen(at)yahoo.com

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Welmoed" <welmoedj@...> wrote:

> I had DMCH install a set of Cooper Cobra's  May last year.
> Now the car has some 6500 Miles on those tires without any problems.
> Club members that also have that type are content with them too.
>
> Welmoed.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: