[DML] Rhett and Link's "In the 80's" Video (was Re: DeLorean needed for

[DML] Rhett and Link's "In the 80's" Video (was Re: DeLorean needed for BIG video)

Greetings.

Rhett and Link have released their "In the 80's" video.  It can currently be found on the front page at www.rhettandlink.com.

It is quite funny, especially if you remember the eighties.  It also has a number of props, including a Delorean.

Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal are hard-working nice guys with character and integrity, and I hope you'll support them by watching the video over and over, and telling your friends.

Rick Gendreau, 11472.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "twinenginedmc12" <twinenginedmc12@...> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> By the luck of the draw and geography, it was my privilege to have provided the Delorean prop used in Rhett and Link's comedy video shoot on May 28.
>
> It was nice to meet such hard-working, talented and focused individuals, and the "80's" video they shot promises to be VERY funny.  Their work reflects favorably on the car.
>
> It's my hope that as many of you as possible will watch as many of their videos as you can to support them in their brazen chosen career path of internet comedy.
>
> You're gonna laugh, especially if you ever actually HAD big hair.
>
> Rick vin11472.
>

> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "J" <delorean3@> wrote:
> >
> > Group,
> >
> > I can vouch for these guys.  I am the one who referred them here, as I could not make it down to NC in time for the shoot since my car is still at Rob's.  This is definitely very real, and I'm sure they'd be very careful with the car.  So this is a call out to any NC owners who can spare a day or two for the shoot!
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Jack
> > VIN2728
> >

> > --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rhettandlink" <rhettandlink@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hey everyone, my name is Rhett McLaughlin.  I'm one half of online comedy duo, Rhett&Link (www.rhettandlink.com).  We're full-time internet comedians (yes, believe it or not, such a thing exists).  We've been making web videos for three years, and we've had over 20 million video views.
> > >
> > > We're in the Raleigh, NC area, and we're shooting a music video very soon.  The video celebrates the 80's.  We desperately need a DeLorean to be featured in the video.  Just a few quick shots of us driving it in the video.
> > >
> > > The shoot is scheduled for next week, May 26-28th.  If you are in the NC area, or if you know someone in this area with a DeLorean, please contact me at rhettandlinksubmit@
> > >
> > > This video is going to be huge.  Our most recent video has already broken 1 million views in 4 weeks, and has been featured on CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, and dozens of popular websites..if you want to be a part of internet history, PLEASE contact me soon!
> > >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Rhett

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional