From: Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
To: DML <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:40:51 AM
Subject: [DML] AC blower fan strength/velocity

I know we had a discussion about a week ago about the velocity of air from the AC/Vent fan and I wanted to add something interesting

Since I got my car in 2001 I have always felt the velocity of the air was very weak.  Even on speed 4.  Often my fan would cut out if it was too hot.   I replaced the fan in 2004 with a Hervey unit to fix a noise issue.   The fan still did not blow any stronger, but was much more silent than the original.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)