From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of John Marconi
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2009 8:11 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Stainless Steel repair needed (South Central PA area)

David

Good advice, I actually thought of removing the fender panels and
bringing to Rob Grady during my next trip to Long Island. Unfortunately
one of the them is the drivers door which has the BB ding and I was
trying to avoid removing it. But that may be my only option. I will
continue looking but may not have a choice. Thanks for your response

John Marconi
3760

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional