[DML] Re: Stainless Steel repair needed (South Central PA area)

[DML] Re: Stainless Steel repair needed (South Central PA area)

One option is to remove the damaged panel and send it out to be repaired. In fact, depending on which panel and what damage, it may save you a lot of time and money doing it that way.
 Another option might be to look around locally for a guy that does "Paintless Dent Repair". I found one in North Jersey and the guy is realy good. He did my other cars and while he was here I asked him to do a tiny dent in my hood. He was able to work it out leaving a tiny hole under the weatherstripping. Took a while because the S/S on a Delorean is a heavier gauge and has a much higher tensile strength than the thin metal on modern cars. You can look him up at cosmeticar.com
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John Marconi" <giantscorner@...> wrote:

> All
>
> Does anyone know of a place that can remove some stainless steel dings.  I don't want to take it to some hack.  I have had a few dings since I purchased the car that have need of repair, one looks like it was done with a BB gun (B@%$##%).  I know Rob has a guy in NY but I was looking for something closer.  I am in the York County area of PA about an 45 minutes north of Maryland.
>
> John Marconi
> 3760

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional